12-position dissolution/permeation system contains a UDT 12-position dissolution tester, a permeation system and collector. To compare the permeation rate between generic drugs and RLD, it is suggested to use this system due to the complicated in-vivo absorption, which can exist as pre-BE study to evaluate drug absorption.
- Compares dissolution rate and permeation rate between generic drugs and RLD and exists as pre-BE study
- Automated sampling
- Unique dual-pump design takes dissolution samples and permeation samples simultaneously
- Auto sampler to collect dissolution/permeation samples from time intervals
- Simulating intestinal absorption by Permeafilm membrane
- Dry heating system replaces water heater circulation system
- Compatible with various brands of HPLC （Waters, Agilent, Shimadzu, etc.）