Dissolution permeation system contains a UDT 8-positon dissolution tester, permeation system and an AOIS 1200. To compare the permeation rate between generic drugs and RLD, it is suggested to use this system due to the complicated in-vivo absorption, which can exist as pre-BE study to evaluate drug absorption.
- Compares dissolution rate and permeation rate between generic drugs and RLD and exists as pre-BE study
- Simulating intestinal absorption by Permeafilm membrane
- Dry heating system replaces water heater circulation system
- Automated sampling
- Automated dissolution/permeation sample analysis from time intervals
- Compatible with various brands of HPLC